A candid, hilarious look at women who are getting older and dealing with the tribulations of maintenance, menopause, empty nests, and life itself.
Academy Award-winning screenwriter and director Nora Ephron (When Harry Met Sally, Heartburn, Sleepless in Seattle, You’ve Got Mail) turns her sharp wit on to her own life.
* Never marry a man you wouldn’t want to be divorced from.
* If the shoe doesn’t fit in the shoe store, it’s never going to fit.
* When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you.
* If only one third of your clothes are mistakes, you’re ahead of the game.
* Anything you think is wrong with your body at the age of thirty-five you will be nostalgic for by the age of forty-five.
Paperback; 198 pages; 224g;