All standard orders for the UK and Europe are sent by Royal Mail. Orders for outside Europe are sent by air mail. Delivery charges are determined individually for each order and specified before purchase. If you would like your purchase delivered on a particular date please contact us directly at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
All deliveries are sent from Lutyens & Rubinstein Bookshop, 21 Kensington Park Road, London, W11 2EU.
In the event of an item dispatched using Royal Mail being lost we will offer to replace the item or provide a refund after 14 days have elapsed after dispatch (in the case of deliveries to UK addresses), after 21 days have elapsed after dispatch (in the case of deliveries to Europe) or after 35 days have elapsed after dispatch (in the case of deliveries to the any other country).
If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
- Lutyens & Rubinstein offers an exchange service for all purchases returned in perfect condition, accompanied by the original documentation within a reasonable period of time. Please contact us within 14 days of purchase should you require an exchange.
- We will not be responsible for postage to Lutyens & Rubinstein for books that are returned for an exchange
- Lutyens & Rubinstein cannot be held liable for any returned items that fail to reach us. We will not be liable for any customs or duties charges incurred when returning goods.
- A refund will be offered only if goods are faulty or do not match the description provided Refund payments will only be made once the returned goods have been received by Heywood Hill.
- Exchange or refund goods should be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Please be advised that we are not able to accept any form of refund or exchange for personalised products (which includes books which have been dedicated by the author).
- Gift recipients are welcome to exchange books as long as they are in pristine condition.
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights.